Landscape Design Services in Naples, FL
A good landscaper will tell you when it comes to designing a landscape you should consider “right plant, right place.” Whether you’re creating a brand new landscape or enhancing an existing one, having a good design in crucial.
Our designers’ work with our clients through the entire process, and because of our experience maintaining landscapes, can suggest not only good-looking designs, but ones that will minimize additional maintenance and flourish long-term in our harsh Southwest Florida environment.
There are the 5 key elements that your landscape design must posses in order to secure that it will become a stand out:
- Unity: Unity or Harmony means that all the components in the design should go together as one and must express consistency and style
- Focal Point: A landscape design would not be complete without a focal point like a big tree or a flowerbed, a pool or a pond, and a fountain or artificial waterfalls.
- Proportion: Proportion refers to the size of the parts of the landscape design in respect to one another, to the landscape design as a whole, and to the property, structures, and human elements.
- Symmetry and Balance: To achieve balance, the landscape design should have a good use of line, shape, texture, form, and color all at the same time.
- Simplicity: A landscape design should not be overdone just to stand out from the entire neighborhood. Simplicity is the key. It also goes with the faithful regards to 4 mentioned key elements.